Nope, still not FFXIV… but the next one is!
There’s a lot of random stuff in this pamphlet but most of it isn’t really anything new or interesting… There are interviews with Shoji Meguro, Tetsuya Kobayashi, and the performing artists though, so here’s those.
Atlus please release the 2017 bluray so I can throw money at it :(
Sorry, this one is definitely not FFXIV-related.
Tfw can’t get anything done because of AMQ
It’s been forever since I last wrote about a game, but I picked this up to tide me over until P3D/P5D and I feel the overwhelming need to vent about it lol. (I actually type out posts like this all the time, but I usually delete them after rereading and wondering what the hell I was thinking)
Disclaimer: I played the JP version and I don’t know what was changed for the English release. I don’t have any of the DLC or updates because my Vita is on NA store.
I don’t outright spoil any plot points, but depending on your definition of “spoilers” you might not want to read this if you haven’t played the game.
FFXIV at least gets mentioned in this one!
Decided to move these to a separate post since they were taking up a lot of space.
Thanks to the power of unencrypted dialogue scripts, these are complete! …For now, at least. Currently only Morgana/Ryuji/Ann/Yusuke/Futaba are available in the game.
(Titles are not in the scripts and will be added as I unlock them.)
Whoa! I didn’t realize that it’d been over a week since the last one. Whoops.
This time it’s about detective novels. For the record, Yoshi-P is totally writing whatever he wants at this point, and it’s going to be a while before it gets back to FFXIV. Is it even OK to categorize this post under Games? 🤔
Mobage are evil but this one has no in-app purchases so it gets a pass.
Except no because the loading times are god awful… Why does such a small app take 50-60 seconds to start up? (They actually fixed it…) Why is the calendar so buggy? Why does clicking the comment icon on the calendar freeze the app?
But it’s OK. I play this game so that you don’t have to put up with it!
May 10th Update
- Kamoshida Palace event
- Number of skill cards now displayed on skill acquisition screen
- Changes to exploration log display order
- Fixed startup time!!!!! (now what am I supposed to complain about?)
- Fixed persona attributes that were different from the original
- Fixed bugs in event text/backgrounds
Kamoshida Palace Event
- Limited-time dungeon open until May 31st, 23:59 JST
- Clear Easy, Normal, and Hard for a total of 3 limited wallpapers
- Obtain an additional secret wallpaper by obtaining a certain item from dungeon exploration
- New items related to the original game’s palace are available
- For some reason, the total item count has gone up by 22, but I have obtained 25 new items so far 🤔
Character dialogues are complete and have been moved here! → http://blog.kouhi.me/persona-o-a-all-conversations/
Networking 101 continued.
I suspected the columns were getting longer, but originally chalked it up to the font being bigger in this book (or my writing just getting more wordy)… but no, this column was a full 5 pages in the original book. I guess poor Kikuchi-san doesn’t get apologies anymore w