So much hype. I basically did everything already so the past few days have just been a lot of standing around and messing with glamours.
In no particular order these were the things I wanted to try to accomplish before HW:
- Clear FCoB – done
- Complete the Zodiac weapon questline – done
- Complete the sightseeing log – done
- Obtain Kirin mount – done
- Get all classes to 50, all base relics – done
- Obtain at least one crafter Lucis tool – on hold because I know it’ll be way cheaper/easier at 60
- Obtain at least one gatherer Lucis tool – on hold because I know it’ll be way cheaper/easier at 60
- Chocobo rank 10 (yes I know the max is 20) – done
- All jobs to i120+ – done (near the end I wanted to up this goal to i125 but ended up with BRD/NIN still at 123/124… still met original goal though)
- Get the Shiva bow – didn’t happen after 130+ runs. I am so over this goddamn bow lol
- Reach 4,000 achievement points – done (got to 4,1xx)
- Obtain the platinum PS trophy – done
- Reach 1,500 commendations – only made it to 1,2xx :(
- Have at least 10 mil in savings – failed because I transferred servers and bought a new house :/
It’s Mariko time!
Note that this chapter was originally published last year, and Terashima Yufu actually just made her major debut last month. At any rate I guess I’ll follow the manga and post some of her stuff here too.
Terashima Yufu 1st Single – #ゆーふらいと (#Yu-Flight)
B-Side (Live) – ぜんぜん (Zenzen)
Weird diversion arc ends here. Back to Mariko next!!
The anime has been confirmed to be short episodes, probably around 5 minutes each.
Looks like this series is finally getting tankoubon releases; there’ll also be a new story about Hinami split between the first 2 volumes.
As for the anime, Yurino’s seiyuu has been announced as Matsui Eriko (Isuzu from Log Horizon, Kamiya Nao from Cinderella Girls, Mo~tan from Etotama). There’s also a new key visual… looks okay I guess. Somehow Momona doesn’t look silly enough and I didn’t expect Yurino’s hair to be that dark <.< oh well.